Saturday, July 16, 2011

SANGFROID SEA

I sailed away from the shore
Miles away and more…
On a no moon night in turbulent waters questions were rife..
I riveted myself and pondered on matters trivial to material life…

Waves of needs & tides of abundance, to possess and let go,
Gross pleasures & naïve chastity , Jealousy and empathy,
Sainthood & barbarianism,
Devotion and sedition or any such polarities
I seek to orient my centroid of cognition unto you..oh Krishna my lord!!
Hold me and take me to your sangfroid sea of love & bliss at your lotus feet…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: This was a genuinely extremely beneficial post. In theory I'd like to write like this also getting time and actual effort to make a good piece of writing but what can I say I procrastinate alot and by no means appear to obtain anything done.